She loves the city. Its lights, noise, and chaos.
Her work is in the heart of the city where elevator moments are never awkward.
Oh, it doesn’t mean that everyone at work are comfortable or friendly to each other.
It’s just that they don’t feel the need to chitchat with colleagues because everyone is always too busy minding their own business and eyes are always glued to smart phones.
No one would ever notice anyone, their breathing, nor their soul.
She doesn’t mind it. She actually likes it.. a lot.
Currently, I’m watching reruns of FRIENDS and it makes me think about the good old times.
Here is the list of songs that makes me miss my old friends and high school days 🙂
- Lost In Space – Lighthouse Family (This is a big part of our first year high! Hi I-Jonas!)
- No Matter What – Boyzone
- Superman – Five for Fighting
- This I Promise You – ‘Nsync (Actually, all the songs in No Strings Attached and Celebrity album)
- Sometimes – Britney Spears (and Baby One More Time)
- All or Nothing – O-Town
- Best I Ever Had -Vertical Horizon
- Like A Rose – A1 (too cheesy for JS prom and it feels like a little embarrassing haha)
- Pretty Boy – M2M (and some of their songs from their first album)
- Graduation – Vitamin C
“And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we’re gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won’t be coming back
No more hanging out cause we’re on a different track”
I’m not sure if the nostalgia I’m feeling right now is because of this afternoon sunshine that brings the same feels of what we had every afternoon class dismissal in senior year high school. Time sure does fly fast. Oh well.